Simply Collagen (PURE) product is high grade hydrolysed marine collagen powder - 100% goodness to help your overall body health.
- 4g of collagen per serving
- 2,000 Daltons (a low molecular weight, easily absorbed so you need less of it)
- Each pack lasts 50 days
Why choose Simply Collagen?
- It gets results! over 600 4.5 star reviews from customers that report improvements with their Nails, Hair, Skin, and Joints.
- Simply Collagen powder has a lower molecular structure than other collagen brands, which means you only need one teaspoon a day.
Simply Collagen is produced from wild marine fish species and not from farmed (freshwater) species i.e. Tilapia that ingest various ‘feedstuff’ contaminants.
Delivered fast to you with love from a proudly owned and operated New Zealand business.
Why marine collagen over bovine?
- Fish collagen is made of Type I collagen, which comprises 85% of our skin collagen and the building blocks of our skin's structure.
- Fish collagen has superior bioavailability over that sourced from cows, pigs and chickens. This results in marine collagen entering the bloodstream more quickly than other types of collagen, more effectively replenishing your body’s collagen stores.
- Because it is sourced from fish, marine collagen is protected from diseases and viruses that can affect animal products such as Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (“ Mad Cow Disease ”), Hoof-and-Mouth disease and Bird Viruses.
How to consume
Being flavour neutral for most people, add one heaped teaspoon of Simply Collagen (PURE) each day to your coffee, yoghurt, baking, smoothies or juices for easy absorption. We recommend adding to hot liquids so it dissolves more easily.
May help improve skin, hair, nails and joint health.
50 days supply.
|Amount Per Serving||Amount Per 100g|
|Energy (kj) 63||1548|
|Total Fat <0.02g||<0.5g|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0g|
|Trans Fat 0g||0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0g|
|Vitamin D <0.01mcg||<0.25mcg|
INGREDIENTS: 100% hydrolysed marine collagen,
ALLERGENS: Contains fish and may contain traces of crustaceans.