Savoury Cheese Collagen Muffins
These super quick and easy muffins are a tasty way to get an extra dose of collagen into your routine. Perfect for a snack and they are also keto friendly!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 heaped teaspoons Simply Collagen PURE
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Small handful of finely chopped parsley
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 60g melted butter
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and prepare a muffin tin (we like to use a silicone tray for ease of use!).
- Sift all the dry ingredients together into a mixing bowl.
- Add eggs and heavy cream, then give the mixture a quick stir.
- Pour in melted butter and stir until fully blended and there are no lumps.
- Add cheese and stir until combined.
- Add the batter mixture to the muffin cups.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the tops are golden and a toothpick inserted into the centre of a muffin comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before eating.
Recipe adapted from Mandy Pagano