Chocolate chip cookies with collagen
This decadent chocolate chip cookies recipe with collagen is a favourite with our family when we feel like a sweet treat. What's more, they are super easy to make and an extra protein boost!
- 180g butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 1/2 cups self-raising flour
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 4 tbsp Simply Collagen PURE
- Beat sugar, butter, and vanilla together add egg and beat well.
- Sift in all dry ingredients (including Simply Collagen PURE).
- Add chocolate chips (and or nuts).
- Roll into balls and place on a baking tray. Flatten a little with the back of a fork.
- Bake for 15 mins or golden at 160 degrees
- Leave to cool and then enjoy!
We recommend storing in an airtight container to ensure they stay crunchy.