Just one spoon a day | 50 Days Supply
Simply Collagen (PURE) product is high grade hydrolysed marine collagen powder
- Just 4g of collagen per serving
- 2,000 Daltons (a low molecular weight, easily absorbed so you need less of it)
- Each pack lasts 50 days
Why choose Simply Collagen?
- 815+ positive reviews
- Simply Collagen powder has a lower molecular structure than other collagen brands, which means you only need one teaspoon a day.
- A 200ml bag will typically last 50 Days
Simply Collagen is produced from wild marine fish species and not from farmed (freshwater) species i.e. Tilapia that ingest various ‘feedstuff’ contaminants.
Delivered fast to you with love from a proudly owned and operated New Zealand business.
Why marine collagen over bovine?
- Fish collagen is made of Type I collagen, which comprises 85% of our skin collagen and the building blocks of our skin's structure.
- Fish collagen has superior bioavailability over that sourced from cows, pigs and chickens. This results in marine collagen entering the bloodstream more quickly than other types of collagen, more effectively replenishing your body’s collagen stores.
- Because it is sourced from fish, marine collagen is protected from diseases and viruses that can affect animal products such as Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (“ Mad Cow Disease ”), Hoof-and-Mouth disease and Bird Viruses.
How to consume
Add one heaped teaspoon of Simply Collagen (PURE) each day to your coffee, yoghurt, baking, smoothies or juices for easy absorption. We recommend adding to hot liquids so it dissolves more easily.
50 days supply
*Free Shipping to New Zealand
|Amount Per Serving||Amount Per 100g|
|Energy (kj) 63||1548|
|Total Fat <0.02g||<0.5g|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0g|
|Trans Fat 0g||0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0g|
|Vitamin D <0.01mcg||<0.25mcg|
INGREDIENTS: 100% hydrolysed marine collagen,
ALLERGENS: Contains fish and may contain traces of crustaceans.
I feel that there has been an improvement with my nails and joints. I will continue to use it.
Easy to take
I am on my third packet now and will reorder. It is my first time taking Collagen so I have nothing to compare it with. However, it is easy to stir into my morning coffee with cream and in fact I am now doing that twice a day in the hope that more is better for the wrinkles. I have not yet noticed a lot of difference there but my nails are strong and hard. I will recheck my before and after picture as soon as the third packet is finished. Hopefully I will see a result in my skin too.
Simple Collagen is easy to consume daily with a cup of juice, smoothie or hot beverage.
I am 83. When I was 79 I had hip surgery, lost all my hair, got hit by a runaway SUV while walking in a park, and bad claustrophobia from the knuckles-to-shoulder plaster cast on my broken arm. It was not my year. The surgeon told me my other hip was on the way out too. I took beef bone broth and turmeric hoping to delay the inevitable - and it worked for three years. A year ago my other hip started giving me warning signals. Eventually, every time I sat down, getting up was agony. After chronic pain for months it was time I took action, but before I saw the surgeon a chance conversation changed everything. It was suggested I try marine collagen for my hair loss. So i have been taking a heaped teaspoon of Simply Collagen in my beef bone broth. A few days ago a miracle happened. I was getting up and down from my computer and it hit me - no pain! So i have been doing a lot of sitting lately just for the pleasure of standing up again. I suppose you could say it is ‘Simply’ a miracle.:grin: